Welcome to myCMC
Introducing a smarter, faster, engaging way to partner with Cabot Microelectronics Corporation.
Access Our New Educational Resources
As the leading global supplier of CMP slurries and growing CMP Pads supplier, Cabot Microelectronics and our team of expert application engineers have had the privilege of working with every semiconductor company worldwide. We have developed an in-depth understanding of slurry distribution systems and are committed to sharing our expertise with you to create value for your manufacturing process and marketplace.
Foaming CMP Slurry
Mixing and Handling Considerations
Our newest technical video and infographic features best practices and techniques for minimizing slurry foaming via proper mixing and handling. Many advanced chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) slurries contain organic components that can cause foaming if not handled correctly. With proper handling, slurry foaming in the drum and distribution system can be minimized or eliminated.
Additional CMP Technology Resources
Discover myCMC, Our Customer Knowledge Portal
- Instant access to information about our product lines, including product handling and CMP process guidelines
- Obtain up to date material safety data sheets translated in multiple languages
- Browse case studies, technical papers and helpful training materials and best practices videos
- Retrieve ISO certificates and learn more about CMC's committment to Quality
- Submit a question to the CMP Experts on staff
- Explore news items and connect with your CMC team
- Review our product roadmaps and more about CMC